Black & Decker JE2200B
If you are not contented with your juice bar, the Black & Decker JE2200B is all you need to ensure that you have your favorite and fresh juices right on your counter. The Black & Decker JE2200BTop of Foris is is powered by 400 watts and a stainless steel strainer and cutter. With it you can extract juice from all your preferred fruits and vegetables. Its large and integrated pulp container that occupies less space and its custom made juice container that makes serving the juice simple. It is easy to clean either by hand and has slip-resistant feet, it is dishwasher safe.
Black & Decker JE2200B Advantages:
- It is one of the lowly priced juice extractors out there, making it affordable
- It is very economical for small households or for individual use
- With its right sized container, it rests within the body of the machine properly.
- Because the feed chute of the Black and Decker ends close to the cutting blade, it doesn’t waste masses of produced juice.
- Its container does not occupy much counter space, creating room for other kitchen appliances
- The pulp produced by this juice extractor is drier than close to seven other juice pulps produced by other extractors
- It is quieter than most juice extractor giving you a peace of mind and keeping your ears safe from eardrum damages
- It easy for you to assemble and dissemble its parts and this makes cleaning easier for you
- The cleaning is not an all day process since it is easy and saves you a lot of time
- It is 400 watts powered
- It has a stainless steel cutter and strainer
- Has a pulp container
- It is a slip-resistant dish washer safe
Black & Decker JE2200B drawbacks:
- Since it has a small feed chute, it means that you have to cut up your veggies and fruits and take your time. This may not work well for people with speed.
- It requires you to clean it immediately to make sure that pulp does not dry up in between the parts.
When washing the gadget,Top of Foris is everything mostly rinses off well except the basket, which will require some more help. You can wash it well with a sponge. A word of advice when you want to wash it by hand is to buy a cleaning brush for the blade. But if you do have a dishwasher, you will not require one. Another cleaning tip is to clean the screen gently with cold water using a soft or baby toothbrush.
Ensure that you store the brush within the clean pulp extraction cup. The complaints about the Black & Decker JE2200B not being good for continuous feed of the fruits or vegetables and making too much pulp is as a result of jamming too much food into it at one time. The manual that accompanies the machine instructs that if you are making carrot juice, put in one piece at a time without much haste. Ensure that you cut your pieces so that the power of the plunger is sufficient to shove them through.