Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite
The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is one super efficient juicer. It is a model that has superb motor from Italy which boosts enough power yields capable of sustaining filter revolutions when in motion. It has two speeds for hard and soft fruits and a three inch wide feed pipe which decreases preparation of the produce and feeding time.
Its attractively designed stainless die cast steel shelter and motor body that qualifies it as a state of art on juicer. As you are juicing, you may notice juice spilling in between the plastic juicer cover and the stainless steel filter bowl since it is fast. To remedy this mishap, try to push the food pusher down more slowly and use the low speed option. When great amounts of vegetables and fruits, in particular those that are high watered such as tomatoes and watermelons are fed into the feed tube at a high speed, the filter basket will convert these into juice so rapidly that the power may cause leakage.
Here is review of pros and cons of this jucer:
- The Breville juice extractor makes good juice in reasonably high amounts with emphasis on its speed and simplicity of use.
- The Breville 800JEXL is relatively easy to clean up and with its wide mouth of around three inches wide opening, it makes a great juicer.
- Its stainless steel outside is also a plus, thus does not stain easily.
- It is simple to put together and dissemble its parts.
- It is very powerful – 1000 watt, and requires little effort to feed in the feed chute.
- The cutting or centrifugal juice production mechanism of the Juice Fountain eliminates problems experienced by other juicers such as celery strings wrapping around the end of the screws and plugging the end plug. If you want to have ease in handling fibrous vegetables such as kales or long, supple vegetables, this unit is a good choice.
- Fountain Elite juicer is pulp-free making it very easy to handle and clean.
- The biggest concern with many clients is that this juicer has a limited warranty period of one to three years. Other juicers in its class often will go as far as fifteen years.
- It is a victim of spilling juice especially when producing from fruits and vegetables with high water content.
- It produces more noise during juicing than its competitors. Some people will require ear plugs. This may prompt many users to opt for other alternative equipment.
If you think this machine costs a lot of money, it pays it off with its speed and a strong motor. It is very attractive for those who value and care about good looks especially for young people who want to make their kitchens modern. You can buy this juicer with discount at local sale, or you can find refubrished juicer in online stores.
Cleaning of Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite takes little more time than juicing, thus you can easily clean it while enjoying your juice. Apart from the mishaps, it is an excellent choice. It is important to follow the instructions given by the manual it comes with. Reading the manual carefully is vital in ensuring that you get the knowledge on how to use the equipment efficiently.