Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus is a juicing machine that can be placed on the counter top during the extraction process. It produces good flavor of nutritious juice from fresh vegetables and fruits. Its operation is very simple because of its powerful unit of 850 watts featuring an extra wide feeder chute which is three inches wide.
This feeder chute is wide enough to accommodate large chunks or whole pieces of fruit or vegetables. This means you will spend less chopping time beforehand. If you want to use it, place a glass or small jug under the spout, insert the fruits or veggies you want and lightly press down with the included pusher.
The JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus juicer has a powerful cutting disc made of stainless-steel and an ingenious dual-speed motor. It is able to quickly and smoothly take out juice from rind-on pineapple, apples and melons, cucumbers and carrots. If well used, it can make eight ounces of juice from an apple in five seconds only.
Here is review of pros and cons of this juicer. To get the best price, check the links on our site.
Breville JE98XL Advantages:
- It is fast; in fact it takes one minute to juice it all in spite of what you feed it. It can produce juice for four glasses at a time, and then requires only two to three minutes for cleaning.
- The pulp produced by hard fruits and vegetables like carrots and beet roots, feels very dry to with this juicer. With this juice processor, the pulp is so dry the first round therefore it does not need running it a second time. It is also possible to get about 5% more juice if you run the pulp once again.
- The juice extractor is simple to assemble and dissemble making it easy to use and so cleaning this juicer is not difficult. One tip to ease cleaning is to place a plastic grocery bag in the reject container. This makes you have one less thing to wash.
- If you don’t want a juicer running or ‘walking’ around on your counter, the Breville 98XL Juice Fountain Plus is an excellent choice to most juice makers. The last thing you want to see is to extract juice from two carrots or beet roots and have everything on the counter. This juicer ensures that you don’t stain the counter with the produce since everything will stay intact in your juice container because the juicer isn’t sturdy.
- This juicer can handle leafy greens, which are trouble for most juicers. You can juice your spinach, kale and red Swiss chard regularly as well as fibrous greens such as celery.
- The Breville is able to gobble up produce as you feed it in, therefore you don’t have to push or use a lot of effort. This is because it is speedy and powerful.
It is advisable to slow down your Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus when juicing large quantities of super juicy fruit or veggies by alternating with less juicy ones. Alternatively, you can give the juicer an extra five to ten seconds to empty the contents into the container for example when juicing pineapples.