Omega J8006 juice extractor
Sometimes it becomes difficult to get a juicer that is easy to use but one with a powerful motor. Omega J8006 is one such a juicer that has a powerful motor suitable for commercial activities. This extractor is known for its ability to chew plant fibers, extract vitamins, minerals and enzymes from fruits and vegetables.
It is a dual–stage juicing system known for its efficiency. The amazing fact with this juicer is that it is a high yield juicer that produces dry pulp and automatically ejects the pulp as it continues juicing. It is a heavy duty juicer that has four stabilizing feet and operates quietly.
Its warranty has been increased from ten years to fifteen years. The power switch is situated at the lower back of the Omega J8006 juicer to allow the auger to be reversed when anything becomes lodged in the extraction tube.
Since the Omega auger is patented and has a two stage screen for greater juice output, it sells like hot cake. For instance five medium sized honey crisp apples can produce a quart of superb clear juice that is pulp-free. The juice produced from apples takes a bit longer to turn brown than the juice produced by the centrifugal extractors as a result of low oxidation derived from the eighty rpm auger. Very little foam is produced and the built-in screen can be used in filtering the final product.
Here is review of pros and cons of this juicer
Advantages of Omega J8006:
- This juicer is easy to construct and assemble
- Has four stabilizing feet
- Cleaning it is quite easy
- Comes with a 15 year warranty.
- It doesn’t foam , or clog or heat up
- Is a high yield pulp ejection
- Has a commercial motor that makes it very powerful
- Its speed is 80RPMs
- It is very efficient and enjoys high rating
- It is easy to use and is made from high quality materials.
- It has its power switch located at the lower back which allows it for the reversal of the auger in case something gets lodged in the extraction tube.
- The juicer is patented and has a two screen that allows the juice output to be great.
- It juices carrots extremely well and does not waste a lot of juice as compared to other juicers
- Its not noisy
- Has no nooks and crannies that makes food to stick
- It is easy to clean
Drawbacks of Omega J8006:
- Its opening is smaller necessitating for more time in preparation of the fruits and vegetables to be juiced.
- It requires cleaning immediately one is through with the mixing exercise.
One bit of advice is no matter what kind of juicer you acquire or use, it is important to clean Omega J8006 juice extractor up right after you juice. The rule of the thumb is drinking your juice after cleaning the juicer first. This prevents anything from welding up or building up to any parts later. For those with a dish washer, the cleaning is faster than with the hands.